CEO of Busaba Eathai
Jason Myers leads the award-winning restaurant group Busaba Eathai, the leading Thai casual dining brand. The first Busaba was opened in 1999 by restaurateur Alan Yau in Soho. Fifteen years on there are 12 eateries across London, with Busaba continuing to expand. The first international Busaba opened in Dubai in early 2015, with a plan in place to open many more over the coming years. Funding for Busaba’s next stage of development has been raised by its owners Phoenix Capital, and Myers leads the roll out across the UK and Middle East.
Busaba was included in the Top 25 of Zolfo Cooper UK’s fastest growing eating and drinking out businesses.
Myers has extensive F&B experience in the UK. More recently, he has worked in international markets as Jumeirah Managing Director of the Noodle House and VP of Jumeirah Hotels F&B worldwide – being credited for the strategic creation of Jumeirah pioneering stand-alone restaurant group RnB. Myers has held Director positions with S&N, Barracuda, Spirit Group, Greene King, Gondola Group, Ignite group, and Jumeirah International, before he took up the role as CEO of Busaba Eathai.
Myers has also been the spokesperson for Jumeirah, key note speaker, government advisor and non-executive for F&B companies.
- Power No. 1 2013/2014 the Caterer Middle East
- Voted in the Top 20 Most Influential Brits in the Middle East
- Spokesperson on all F&B issues for Jumeirah
- Government Advisor
- Non-Executive in Saudi and the Middle East
- Top 25 of Zolfo Cooper UK’s Fastest Growing Eating and Drinking Out Businesses 2014
- Listed on London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2013
- Included in 2012 and 2013 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Best Restaurant in 2011 Restaurant & Bar Design Awards
- Featured in Time Out: London’s 50 Favourite Restaurants 2011
- Featured in Top 20 Employers in Hospitality 2011
- First place in Time Out: London’s 10 Favourite Restaurants 2009
- Second place in Time Out: 50 Best London Restaurants 2008
- Best chain in LondonEats.com Restaurant Awards 2006
- Best cheap eats in Observer Food Monthly 2004